phone+43 1 513 13 20
Manager of the Vienna Office
Main Areas of Expertise
Antitrust law, procedural law (Arbitration), corporate law, corporate restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, Joint Ventures (emerging markets)
German, English, French
- Legal representation in front of the International Sport Tribunal (CAS) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) an the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC)
- Member of the Antitrust law study association
- Lecturer at the Technical University Vienna in the field of Mergers & Acquistions (MBA)
- Lecturer at the Donau Universtity Krems
Lecture activities and Publications
Dr. Klement is constantly active as lecturer in the fields Joint Ventures, Antitrust Law und M&A (distressed M&A) and is regularly publishing articels and comments in relevant magazines.
- KLEMENT, F. M. (2013). German Federal Constitutional Court (Bundesverfassungsgericht) Sets out its Opinion on the Preconditions for a Delisting. WBl 2013, 194.
- KLEMENT, F. M. (2014). German Federal Court (Bundesgerichtshof) Comments on Delisting: No Entitlement to Cash Compensation, No Duty of a General Meeting, No Mandatory Offer. WBl 2014, 133 ff.
- KLEMENT, F. M. (2015). The Commercial Representation in the European and Austrian Anti-Trust Law. In: NOCKER, M. (2015). Federal Law Concerning Legal Relations of Self Employed Commercial Representatives. A legal commentary.
- KLEMENT, F. M. (2016). Why there is no Privilege for Commercial Representatives – on the Attribution of Trading Transactions Made by Merchant Intermediaries. WuW, 2016, 15 ff.